Economics and Forensic Accounting
Will Yancey, PhD, CPA
Office phone 972.387.8558
Dr. Yancey consults on audit sampling
and litigation support.
Index of this page:
at this Web site:
Maintained by Will Yancey. Please e-mail any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associations and Educational Programs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Business Valuation
and Forensic & Litigation Services (BVFLS) - Resources
- Auditor's Guide to Forensic
Accounting Investigations ...by Thomas W. Golden, Steven L. Skalak, and Mona M. Clayton (Wiley, 2005).
- Financial Investigation and
Forensic Accounting ...by George A. Manning (CRC Press, 1999).
- Carlow University - Forensic Accounting
- Florida Atlantic University (FAU) - Master in Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Accountants Appearing in Literature ...Larry Crumbley
- Forensic Accountants Society of North America
- Forensic Accounting ...AccountingX
- Forensic Accounting ...Glenn E. Carper
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud
Investigation for Non-Experts ...by Howard Silverstone and Michael Sheetz (Wiley, 2003).
- Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support ...Alan Zysman
- Forensic Accounting Conference ...Florida
- Forensic Accounting in Matrimonial Divorce ...edited by James A. DiGabriele (Edwards Publishing, 2005).
- Forensic and Investigative
Accounting ...by Larry Crumbley, Lester Heiger, and Stevenson Smith (CCH, 2003).
- Forensic CPA Society
- Fraud Auditing and Forensic
Accounting ...by G. Jack Bologna and Robert J. Lindquist (Wiley, 1995).
- Thomas Horton & Daughters ...publishers of forensic accounting novels by Larry Crumbley
(also known as Iris Weil Collett)
- Using Microsoft Access for Data Analysis and Interrogation ...Mark J. Nigrini, PhD
Journals and Articles
See also Malpractice and
Professional Standards for Accountants and Expert Witnesses at willyancey.com/malpractice.html
Money Laundering and Financial Crimes
Software and Publishers
Maintained by Will Yancey. Please email any comments to email@example.com